HERE ARE A FEW THINGS YOU MIGHT LIKE TO KNOW ABOUT ME:
“Details do make the difference” is not just my tag line…it’s how I work– and how I work for YOU. Buying and selling real estate involves complex transactions, strategic marketing, skillful negotiating, contract management and you will need a full-time professional who makes the time to work effectively on your behalf.
My corporate, project management and consulting experience has provided me with the skills, discipline, and work ethic to navigate you through the real estate “obstacle course”.
Internet Savvy…The most significant changes in real estate are innovations made possible by the Internet and smart phone technology. Over 90% of all buyers now shop for a home online before ever contacting a real estate professional. As a tech savvy REALTOR, I am experienced at marketing homes online using a variety of technology solutions and services.
Full-Time REALTOR…It might not bother you that your barber or pet-sitter works part-time. But you’d probably think twice about a part-time CPA or dentist. Keeping up with and refining one’s skills in this demanding field is a full-time endeavor. Don’t settle for anything less than a full-time real estate professional—there is too much at stake.
* Voted Five Star Real Estate Professional 2012 – 2018 and “Most Trusted Agent”, two years running (prior broker). Multi-year consecutive award winner, ranking in the top 15% of agents nationwide.
* Middle Tennessee resident (with Midwest roots) specializing in luxury estates, residential homes & land.
* Member of the Williamson County Association of Realtors
* MBA, JD, and GRI (Graduate, REALTOR Institute)
As a full-time, professional Real Estate Consultant, I make the following commitment to my clients…
1) To serve each client with an uncompromising standard of professionalism, integrity and honesty.
2) Each transaction will be managed ethically with YOUR best interest in mind.
3) To provide the finest representation, negotiating the best possible price and terms.
Call me today! I look forward to helping you make your next move! — Deborah
Deborah Danko, REALTOR, GRI
Windermere Homes & Estates
CA DRE License #01355757
TN License # 349682 (Retired)