Here are some things you might like to know about me:
“Details do make the difference” is not just my tag line…it’s how I work– and how I work for YOU. Buying and selling real estate involves complex transactions, strategic marketing, skillful negotiating, contract management and you will need a full-time professional who makes the time to work effectively on your behalf.
My corporate, project management and consulting experience has provided me with the skills, discipline, and work ethic to navigate you through the real estate “obstacle course”.
Internet Savvy…The most significant changes in real estate are innovations made possible by the Internet and smart phone technology. Over 90% of all buyers now shop for a home online before ever contacting a real estate professional. As a tech savvy REALTOR, I am experienced at marketing homes online using a variety of technology solutions and services.
Full-Time REALTOR…It might not bother you that your barber or retail clerk works part-time. But you’d probably think twice about a part-time CPA, doctor or attorney. Keeping up with and refining one’s skills in this demanding field of real estate is a full-time endeavor. Don’t settle for anything less than a full-time real estate professional—there is too much at stake.
- Voted Five Star Real Estate Professional – San Diego Magazine 2012 – 2018
- Voted “Most Trusted Agent”, two years running (prior broker). Multi-year consecutive award winner, ranking in the top 15% of agents nationwide.
- Middle Tennessee resident (with Midwest roots) specializing in luxury estates, residential homes & land in all shapes and sizes.
- Member of the Williamson County Association of Realtors, and I have served on Realtor boards and Advisory Committees in California.
- MBA, JD, and GRI (Graduate, REALTOR Institute)
As a full-time, professional Real Estate Consultant, I make the following commitment to my clients…
- To serve each client with an uncompromising standard of professionalism, integrity and honesty.
- Each transaction will be managed ethically with YOUR best interest in mind.
- To provide the finest representation, negotiating the best possible price and terms.
- HOME EVALUATION. I will provide an honest opinion of your home’s current value and identify potential ways of increasing its marketability.
- MARKETING PLAN. Development and implementation of an effective, customized marketing program – which is key to getting your home sold.
- SALES. Proactive contact with top agents and brokers in the area to identify waiting buyers.
- PROBLEM SOLVING. You can count on me to be completely involved to get it resolved!
- LISTEN CAREFULLY. I listen to your needs and provide personalized service to find you exactly what you’re looking for.
- SHOWING SERVICES. I can show and sell you any home that is listed for sale, regardless of who’s sign is in the yard, for sale by owner, or bank owned properties.
- RESOURCES. My network of affiliates and lender recommendations stand ready to provide you with the key services necessary to complete your real estate transaction.
- TLC. The purchasing process is complex. I will be there each step along the way to guide you and answer questions. I do not “turn you over” to a team member or administrative assistant. We’ll get through it together!
By Referral Only…Because I work by referral, I don’t need to spend valuable time prospecting for new business from the general public. Therefore, I can make a 100% commitment to providing YOU a world-class level of real estate service that is above and beyond expectation. In return for this dedication, I count on your sincere endorsement and referral to your friends, family and other people you know. It’s a great way to do business…and you’ll appreciate the difference!
Deborah Danko, REALTOR, GRI
Re/Max Fine Homes
TN License # 349682
CA DRE License # 01355757